Worship Summit Session 3: Corporate Worship Introduction
Kenny addresses one of the most controversial areas of church life–corporate worship. Worshippers should be active participants rather than spectators. Understanding the Audience of One concept can radically change your congregation’s understanding of worship.
- How does the concept of Audience of One make a difference in your personal view of corporate worship? Remember – the congregation are the performers, or active participants of worship, the worship leaders are the prompters, and God is the Audience.
- Do you feel like your church’s corporate worship causes the people to take on the role of spectator more than performer of worship? I see this in churches all the time—of all styles. The people just come to watch what is happening on stage. How is your church doing with this?
Session 4: Styles of Worship
Study Guide for Entire Series
Worship Summit Online
- Session 1: Introduction
- Session 2: Personal Worship
- Session 3: Corporate Worship Introduction
- Session 4: Styles of Worship
- Session 5: Personal Preferences
- Session 6: A Definition of Worship
- Session 7: Worship in Spirit and Truth
- Session 8: Wholistic Worship, Part One
- Session 9: Wholistic Worship, Part Two
- Session 10: Wholistic Worship, Part Three
- Session 11: Missionary Mindset
- Session 12: Essence and Expression in Worship
- Session 13: Unified Worship
- Session 14: Worship and Discipleship
- Session 15 Concluding Thoughts