Usually, when we begin to think about styles of worship, we think of Traditional, Contemporary, and Blended. UNIFIED worship may not look very different from blended worship on the outside, but looking on the inside, the difference is monumental. In unified worship we see a multi-generational and perhaps a multi-ethnic congregation worshipping in complete unity.
- What are the barriers to achieving unity in worship in your church?
- How can you work together to overcome these barriers?
Worship Summit Online
- Session 1: Introduction
- Session 2: Personal Worship
- Session 3: Corporate Worship Introduction
- Session 4: Styles of Worship
- Session 5: Personal Preferences
- Session 6: A Definition of Worship
- Session 7: Worship in Spirit and Truth
- Session 8: Wholistic Worship, Part One
- Session 9: Wholistic Worship, Part Two
- Session 10: Wholistic Worship, Part Three
- Session 11: Missionary Mindset
- Session 12: Essence and Expression in Worship
- Session 13: Unified Worship
- Session 14: Worship and Discipleship
- Session 15 Concluding Thoughts