Worship Backing Band Releases a New iPad Multitrack Player
Keeping with their simple-to-use methodology, the Worship Backing Band iPad Player is a step up from Worship Backing Band’s PC/Mac Player with some additional features such as ambient pads for song transitions, a global mix option, the ability to save and name playlists, easy iCloud storage and more.
Find out more about the iPad MultiTrack Player
The iPad MultiTrack Player features:
- New iPad touchscreen interface design
- 14 instrument stems inc. vocals, clicks and cues
- Mix mute or solo any instrument stem
- Loop or jump to any song section
- Key change and tempo change
- MIDI footswitch compatible
- Ambient pads for seamless song transitions
- Save and name setlists/playlists
- Lossless audio compression for easy song import/iCloud storage
- Free access to uncompressed WAV song stems for PC/Mac/DAW use
- New users get four free iPad MultiTracks PLUS two free multi-tracks of your choice!
- Existing users get iPad versions of all previously purchased WBB MultiTracks
- iCloud Drive MUST be enabled to download and use the Player
Buy the iPad Player on the App store and come back to Worship Backing Band to buy the MultiTracks. You will also have free access to iPad versions of all your existing WBB MultiTracks that you have bought in the past.
Also, Musicademy offers afree track of the monththat is available in formats both for the PC/Mac Player and the iPad.
Check out this great, new product today.Check out Worship Backing Band's NEW iPad Multitrack Player Click To Tweet
Some questions answered
I need more information about the iPad player before I buy
They’ve created a series of how-to videos that explain every aspect of the Player.
I want to use the old PC/Mac Player as well as the iPad player. Will you be charging me twice?
You will need to buy the new iPad player (as well as the PC/Mac Player that you already have) but when you buy tracks you’ll get the PC/Mac/DAW MultiTracks as well as the iPad versions. You’ll get iPad versions for all your existing WBB MultiTracks free-of-charge.
Will the iPad tracks work in any other programs?
No. You will need the Worship Backing Band iPad Player to play the tracks. However, once you have purchased the tracks you will also get a standard uncompressed WAV file which you can use in any DAW such as Ableton as well as Worship Backing Band’s Mac/PC MultiTrack Player.
What about technical support?
They’ve tried to make the iPad Player as intuitive and simple-to-use as possible but if you need some extra help they’ve created an extensive FAQ section on their website as well as email technical support.
What about other tablets?
At the moment the Player is iPad only.