Worship leaders are tasked with creating an environment that helps people to worship freely. What we say can be powerful in drawing people in to worship or it can be very distracting. Paul Baloche, in my opinion, if probably the best worship leader I know for putting a congregation at ease and helping them focus on God in worship. Matt McCoy of Loop Community recently interviewed Paul to talk about what to say and how to improve at speaking during a worship set. You can view the video below or download the audio to enjoy on your next commute.
About The Author
Worship Ministries Strategist for NC Baptists. A frequent worship clinician and guest worship leader. Extensive work in worship renewal in several Asian countries.
January 7, 2020
February 19, 2014
May 10, 2017
- 9 Reasons People Aren’t Singing in Worship
- Worship leaders, let’s fan the flames of revival!
- Are worshippers looking for more authentic worship void of high-production elements?
- Song Keys for Max Participation
- Top 100 CCLI Songs with Audio
- This Week’s Top 20 Worship Songs with Audio
- Ten Great Books on Worship You Should Read
- Resources for Worship
- Top Resources
- Creating Practice Tracks for Your Choir or Vocal Teams
- Search Team Resources
- Participatory Worship
- Worship Wars
- Worship Leadership Opportunities in NC Baptist Churches
- Developing a missional DNA in your worship ministry