Churches are continually seeking answers so they can stay compliant with copyright laws. One of our partner organizations, Christian Copyright Solutions, has put together an extensive webinar video curriculum to help churches understand the ins and outs of the copyright law. With 29 years in the Christian music industry, Susan Fontaine Godwin, provides this in-depth instruction. She has been teaching Copyrights and Intellectual Property for five years at the University of Mobile in the School of Worship Leadership. She has tailored her curriculum for easy and accessible online instruction in nearly five hours of instructional videos.
About The Author
Worship Ministries Strategist for NC Baptists. A frequent worship clinician and guest worship leader. Extensive work in worship renewal in several Asian countries.
September 7, 2011
September 14, 2011
January 14, 2021
- 9 Reasons People Aren’t Singing in Worship
- Worship leaders, let’s fan the flames of revival!
- Are worshippers looking for more authentic worship void of high-production elements?
- Song Keys for Max Participation
- Top 100 CCLI Songs with Audio
- This Week’s Top 20 Worship Songs with Audio
- Ten Great Books on Worship You Should Read
- Resources for Worship
- Top Resources
- Creating Practice Tracks for Your Choir or Vocal Teams
- Search Team Resources
- Participatory Worship
- Worship Wars
- Worship Leadership Opportunities in NC Baptist Churches
- Developing a missional DNA in your worship ministry