Here’s an overview of this series (see the intro here):
- Planning the worship service. We will look at everything from sitting down with your pastor and exploring upcoming sermon concepts to choosing appropriate congregational and presentational music. We discuss how to find creative elements to infuse in the service and ways to organize your plan for best implementation.
- Preparing the choir. Once songs are selected, how do we get the most out of our choirs/vocal teams to prepare them to be amazing worship leaders? How can we help them be successful? We talk about rehearsal planning and implementation, practice tracks, discipleship, and much more.
- Preparing the band. We will deal with scheduling issues, technologies to assist you, band charts, mp3s, rehearsals, and more.
- Preparing the media. How can our media enhance the worship service? How do we conceptualize and implement what will show on the screens in our church?
- Preparing the congregation. This part is so often overlooked. How do we help our congregations personally prepare for our times of corporate worship? This can be a huge benefit for corporate worship when our people are adequately prepared.
- Preparing personally for worship. How do you as a worship leader personally prepare for the corporate worship service? This can make a powerful impact on your leadership.
- Corporate worship! How do we implement all that we have prepared for?
Online Worship Leader Training Coming Soon
Give us your contact information and we will notify you when our online worship leader training becomes available.
Your email address will NOT be used for any other purpose.