A few weeks ago, I posted the first video in a three-part series discussing, “The State of Church Music (in the Worship Era).”
Today, part two features Mike Harland asking (State Music Directors) the following questions and topics:
- How is the role of church music leaders changing?
- What are the skillsets future worship leaders need to have?
- The importance of worship leader mentors (and are you a mentor?).
- What should pastors look for in a worship leader?
- The importance of going the distance and finishing well.
Take a look:
Do you agree with the assessments? I welcome your comments.