Several months ago, LifeWay Worship Director, Mike Harland, met with several of our State Worship & Music Directors to discuss, “The State of Church Music (in the Worship Era).”
This video explores these questions:
- What is the state of church music (in the worship era)?
- Describe church music today.
- How would you describe different worship styles to pastors?
- What are your thoughts on multi-style approaches to ministry?
- What would you say to a pastor that wants to change worship styles because their church isn’t growing?
- What is your perspective of multi-style churches and diverse congregations?
- What are we teaching our children when it comes to worship?
Take a look:
Do you agree with the assessments? I welcome your comments.